Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dreams...

I've had two dreams since preparing for Africa...

The first one was I was swimming with elephants in the mud. haha i have no idea why I had this one but it was quite entertaining!

The second one happened last night... probably because I was thinking WAY too much about the "travel" part of my trip.  In case you wondered I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been in an airplane... So I dreamed that I was late for my plane to Paris and had half a suit case full.  I had to be at the airport in 15 minutes and only had clothes... no toothbrushes, no deodarant, no camera... nothin! I woke up stressed out!

Please bless my next dream will be sliding down a giraffe's neck or something! those dreams are much more enjoyable:)

17 more days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment